Solar's standardized and versatile gas turbine-based modular plants minimize on-site civil works and offers shorter installation times.
Whether trailer-mounted or in single-lift containers, Solar’s modular power plant solutions are easily relocated at any time.
Solar’s complete system solution offers:
- Standardized modular design with compact footprint
- Reduces design, construction, and installation time
- Reliable, low-cost, onsite continuous duty or peaking power
- Repowers new or aging facilities and augments existing plants
- Wide ambient range and high dust environment options
Onshore solutions enable greater cost and schedule predictability. Building, utility and process systems are provided as configurable blocks and packages, helping your team bring together a highly functional station with minimal time spent at site. Our modular solutions reduce project risk, help control capital cost, and create a highly standardized execution platform to offer predictability for your project, operations, and maintenance personnel.
Greater Cost and Schedule Predictability
Solar’s modular solutions products change the nature of site stick build construction activities, shifting from labor-intensive activities to much simple assembly tasks. The use of modular, pre-fabricated equipment saves time, results in a decreased risk of schedule delays, and lowers project costs.